BECOME A DRY WASTE DONOR!
Waste segregation at source is the key to practice the 5R’S of Zero waste.
Why divert the waste to landfill or litter when it can be recycled?
Whether a business or household we are all responsible for the waste we generate.
Donate to it to us and we ensure that it is navigated to the right waste stream.
Please check the comprehensive list below of the accepted dry waste and contact us if any queries.
- Biscuit packets and trays inside them
- Milk/Buttermilk/curd packets (Washed, clean and dry)
- Chips packets (Please see the videos on how to cut)
- Oil and detergent packets
- Soap bar boxes and packets
- Used Medicine packets
- Plain plastic packets
- Disposable glasses, cutlery, straws in clean condition
- DMART/RELIANCE FRESH/APNA BAZAAR/NIG BAZAAR/BIG BASKET/GROFERS or any grocery store plastic packets
- Wrapping plastic from online delivery (Bubble wrap, foam covers)
- Snout pouches
- Used cello tape
- Grocery bags
- Empty Bottles or containers (Glass, plastic)- Shampoo, oil
- Paper boxes
- Medicine box covers
- Tin or aluminium containers
- Stationery plastic
- Plastic flowers
- Yoghurt or ice-creams containers
- Left over painting colours
- Small plastic toys
- Used baby milk bottles
- Plastic hair clips/Damaged combs
- Laminate tubes (Toothpaste, medicine)
- Diaper Package outer cover/Sanitary Napkin Outer cover
- Empty fevicol bottle
- Plastic flowers/Gift wrapping papers
- Empty shampoo bottles/Lotion containers/Dusters
- Chalks/Crayons/Writing Pads/Plastic stationery
- Medical X-Rays
- Used cooking oil- (Please check our Repurpose used cooking oil page)
- Empty sachets
- CD/Casset covers
- Plastic tablecloth, plastic curtains, sofa, covers etc.
Please do not contaminate the above waste and do not mix with wet waste.